Find the answers below to common questions:
1. Do you deliver in my area?
Millenia delivers water and ice to customers within a 25-mile radius of Diboll. We currently service the communities of Lufkin, Diboll, Burke, Hudson, Apple Springs, Central, Corrigan, and Livingston along with the rural areas surrounding those communities.
2. Do you only service residential?
No, we also deliver to businesses, offices, churches, schools, factories, job sites, and industrial plants.
3. Do I have to follow a regular delivery plan or sign a contract?
NO. We do NOT have plans, and we do NOT have contracts. Our service is water and ice where you want it when you need it. We customize your service to exactly what you need. You may cancel at any time.
4. When are you open?
Our bottling location at 100 E. Borden Dr. in Diboll, TX is not open to the public; however, you may schedule curbside pickup for this location when you place your order. Our work/delivery hours are M-Th 9 a.m.-5 p.m., F 9 a.m.-12 noon.
5. How do I place an order?
Call 936-299-9520 or email [email protected].
6. How long does it take to get delivery?
We try to deliver as soon as possible. Depending on our routes and the timing of your order, it can be between 24-48 hours.
7. How can I pay my bill?
You can pay online with a credit card, mail a check, or set up Easy Auto-pay.
8. Do I have to rent a cooler from you if I order water?
We have cooler rentals if you need a cooler, but you may also use your own cooler or a pump dispenser.
9. How do I get my bottles filled?
We do that for you...that's why they call us a bottling company. When you are ready for new bottles, schedule delivery, and place your empties where you would like your full bottles delivered.
10. What is the bottle deposit?
Your bottle deposit pays for the use of the bottle. It is fully refundable if you move out of town or want to discontinue service.
11. Will you provide special deliveries for events and special occasions outside regular business hours?
Of course. We would love to help you solve your water and ice needs for your special event. We only have one request...plan ahead. Please email or call and schedule your order in advance.
12. Oh, No!!! My commercial ice machine just broke and I'm not a regular customer...Can you help, PLEASE???
We help many local restaurants with emergency ice deliveries, and we would be happy to help you. CALL 936-299-9520 NOW.